| Rules on Air Filter Catapulting Work|
1. Remove all the foreign substances from the exterior and interior of the mold completely, prior to install mold in the catapult.
2. After installment of mold, open mold and clean up interior of mold with air; spray first release agent, about 100% in case of fixed mold and about 30% in case of movable mold.
3. The gap of eject should be settled as minimum to protect springs.
4. Apply grease (lubricant) on mold guide pin and moving parts.
5. Use nonwoven fabrics (filter papers) that meet the specification of mold and take special care not to insert in folded status.
@ Particularly, catapulting with no insertion of nonwoven fabrics may result in serious damage with mold.
6. Setup initial catapulting quantity at about 90% and start initial catapulting after complete pushing out of heated raw material in the cylinder. <Work should be started after setting up catapulting speed at 35% or lower level and after adjustment of catapulting quantity.>
<Ex. catapulting quantity = weight of sample product - weight of nonwoven fabrics (filter paper) + weight of runner>
In any case, overflow caused by exceeded catapulting may result in serious damage with mold.
7. From second to tenth catapulting, spray release agent on fixed mold only each time, and then, spray by necessity.
Particularly, in case of catapulting produces produced with insertion of filter paper, release agent should be sprayed each time.
8. If the work is completed, spray rust preventing oil into the mold and remained cooling water with air. Take special care to avoid infiltration of cooling water into mold.
9. Mold should be stored on blocks and duplicated loading requires insertion of plywood between molds.
Note: When select release agent, select the one with high silicon content (Samsung release agent is appropriate)
In case of a new customer, above-mentioned particulars should necessarily be attached when mold is delivered.
Mold manufacturer shall not responsible repair of damaged mold caused by insufficient observance of above-mentioned particulars.
. . 2004.
To mold distributor: (Seal)
Mold manufacturer: Haesung Molding Ind. Co. (Tel: +82-32-681-0527)